Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

How was your weekend? I took off on Friday and enjoyed an extra long weekend - yes! Last week was super busy for me, so I slept in on Friday morning and took it easy all day. My mom and I went to a big flea market on Saturday. It was great to spend the day outside chatting with my mom. We each came home with some new goodies and bags of gourds for Fall decorating.


Dave and I headed over to Valley Forge Park this morning for some fresh air and early leaf peeping. We hiked along the paved path for about two hours with occasional breaks for snapping pictures. I'm taking a photography class, so I've got to practice (my instructor showed me some of the different aspect settings on my camera, so I shot most of my pictures in this square format. Kind of cool, right?).





Darker clouds started to roll in as we neared the end of our hike and we made it back to our car just as the rain began to fall!


I hope you enjoyed the weekend and here's to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment