Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

I've had another busy weekend. On Friday night I invited both sets of parents over for belated birthday cake in honor of Dave. I spent Saturday afternoon with my parents while Dave was at work. We went on a house tour in Solebury. It was a sunny, crisp autumn day that was just perfect for driving around and visiting gorgeous houses.

I look forward to the golden leaves on this tree every autumn.
Last night Dave and I attended a harvest dinner hosted by members of our wine club. Nine courses in five hours - I was stuffed! My favorites were stuffed cherry tomatoes, country mushroom and nut pate, butternut squash soup, and apple pie. We drank a different wine with each course and my favorite was the 2010 Cuvee Amrita White from Anne Amie Vineyards in Oregon. Yum!

Dave played in a soccer game on Sunday morning, so I went to brunch with Michelle and then enjoyed a long walk around the neighborhood. I love sunny Fall weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment