Sunday, April 15, 2012

Meghan & Derek's Wedding

Meghan and Derek were married last weekend on a sunny Saturday evening. They had the good fortune of mild weather and were able to hold their ceremony outside. As I listened to them make their vows I tried to memorize the way the sun filtered through the young spring leaves of the trees that surrounded us. Their lovely wedding was the start to what I'm sure will be a long and happy marriage. :)

Meghan and her dad coming down the aisle (Meghan looked gorgeous!)...



I always have to take a photo of the cake...


We sat at a great table with high school and college friends (we were, admittedly, a bit loud)...



The newlyweds...


As we were leaving a waiter asked me if I'd like to take home a vase of flowers. Of course! Happily, the blooms are still alive and brightening up my bedroom...


Overall, the wedding was elegant and fun with good food, conversation, dancing, and time to catch up with old friends - the perfect way to spend an April evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment