Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Resolution: More Yoga

I really enjoyed working on my January resolution of cooking meals in my slow cooker more often. I discovered that I love that style of cooking (it makes dinner time so easy).

During the month of February I've resolved to practice more yoga. Currently, I attend yoga class once or twice a week, but I'd like to start practicing a bit more at home. My goal for February is to add two at-home practice sessions a week to my yoga workout. I'm going on a yoga retreat later this month, so this will help me to prepare for the daily yoga classes I'll be taking on the retreat.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a bit more difficult than using my slow cooker. Wish me luck!

P.S. Happy February!

(photo from Yoga Journal)

No comments:

Post a Comment