Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

I have been enjoying Thanksgiving weekend so much this year! Dave's sister and her husband hosted Thanksgiving dinner and they sweetly invited my family. It was so nice to gather together on Thanksgiving rather than splitting our time between families. Dave cooked a turkey for us at home so we can enjoy leftovers (my favorite!) throughout the weekend.


Dave and I hosted a cocktail party at our house on Friday night. We loved chatting with our friends and were so happy to have a mix of old friends (some from middle school) and new buddies. Dave mixed up rosemary gin and tonics as well as cranberry clove Champaign cocktails - yum! I was so busy having fun that I completely forgot to take pictures. :)

I hope you had a delicious and relaxing Thanksgiving! It's beginning to look a lot like...

No comments:

Post a Comment