Sunday, November 27, 2011

Visiting Terrain



Terrain at Styer's is one of my absolute favorite places to visit! This garden shop features a huge outdoor garden center, greenhouse, store, cafe, and restaurant. I like to visit at least once every season and I almost never leave empty-handed. My parents drove down with us on Saturday and we had a great time winding our way through the Christmas trees outside, hunting for gifts in the store, and sharing lunch and a bottle of sparkling apple cider in the restaurant.

Poinsettias all ready for Christmas in the greenhouse.
Mom and me at lunch.
This huge bloom was the centerpiece on our lunch table.
Dave and Dad enjoying some sparkling apple cider
P.S. Terrain has an awesome brunch, too! Dave and I just visited with Lindsay and Dave a few weeks ago. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment